In this special episode my partner and I share our New Years Resolutions for 2020 with a focus on the ones that can help make the world a better place.
A few resources from this episode:
- Check out the excellent podcast The War on Cars.
- Some excellent reasons for free public transit. And another article in favour of free public transit.
- Leanne Simpson writes about Precolonial Nishnaabeg Diplomatic and Treaty Relationships.
- In terms of self-care, here’s an article about how to care for oneself in a climate emergency.
- Check out Sean aka Lunch Thief’s instagram!
Happy New Year! I love Woody Guthrie’s New Year’s Rules from January 1, 1943. Here they are illustrated by Scriberia.